Friday, April 27, 2007

Steve Austin - "The Condemned" - Interview

‘The Condemned’ star ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin chats with Beep

The night before I sat down with Steve Austin, there was a screening of his new film, “The Condemned.” After we were all seated, Austin strolled in, looking like a giant. It seems a natural fit for the former WWE wrestler to be the new action-star.

“The Condemned” stars Austin and Vinny Jones (“X-Men: The Last Stand”) as two of 10 convicts on death-row who are sent to a deserted island where they fight to the death while the world watches on the Internet.

The next day, I went to shake his hand and actually had a stronger grip then him. In fact, his whole demeanor was laid back. At no point did I fear my body would end up getting slammed. Austin struck me as a man who would rather be fishing, but somehow got stuck being famous.
(click to read the rest)

No comments: