Friday, April 20, 2007

In the Land of Women - Movie Review

In the Land of Women

Quickcard Review

Jeff: 'In the Land of Women's' acting's fine but casting's off

Plot: Women love falling for Carter Webb (Adam Brody). After a famous actress, Sophia (Elana Anaya), breaks up with him, Carter heads to Michigan, to take care of his ailing grandmother. Across the street he encounters Sarah (Meg Ryan) and a family of women. Through them, he attempts to figure himself out.
Who's it for: It's a coming-of-age drama with a little humor thrown in.

Expectations: I feel like it's been a decade since I've seen Meg Ryan in a film, so that interested me, but otherwise I didn't really have any expectations. My "O.C." watching consists of one episode about four years ago.
(click to read the rest)

No comments: