Friday, August 10, 2007

Rush Hour 3 - Movie Review

Jeff: ‘Rush Hour 3’ heavy on stereotypes, light on the smiles

Plot: LAPD’s finest, James Carter (Chris Tucker) and Chinese Chief Inspector Lee (Jackie Chan) discover trouble in Paris. I could tell you more about potential brothers, a French finger and a bald woman, but you’re not going to see this film based on plot, are you?

Who's it for: If you want to sit down and watch this movie, it’s either 98 degrees outside and you just need air conditioning or you are a die-hard Chris Tucker fan. Otherwise, there’s better action and comedy out there right now.

Expectations: I had very low expectations. I have only seen the first two films in bits and pieces on cable. Now, I had no choice but to see it in the theater. Rough life I have, huh?
(click to read the rest)

No comments: